Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Going back to Hong Kong

Hello Everyone!


For those of you who haven't been counting down the days, hours, and minutes, (unlike myself), I am flying back to Hong Kong on Thursday morning for another year of teaching and mis-adventure! This summer has been filled with touching back down in my roots with good friends, family, and food. As much fun as surreal weekends in Berkeley Springs are, its high time that I return to Hong Kong and the life that I've had there. I've really missed my students, friends, and the food there. And I'm not ashamed to say that I've missed the lifestyle that I enjoy there as well. Nothing like cheap massages at 10pm after delicious Egyptian food, all for under $40US! Who wouldn't want to go back to that? Come on folks, seriously! So, as of 5pm Friday, US East Coast time, I will be back in Hong Kong for the year. My contact info should stay the same, but in case you need it again, here it is:

HB902
Lingnan University
Tuen Mun
New Territories
Hong Kong

So I am expected a lot of love letters, and maybe some no-so loving letters, but that's ok. I just like getting mail. I am also hoping to have more visitors this year, so I am encouraging that for all of you who are still a little wishy-washy about flying out here. How many times are you going to get this opportunity folks? Everyone will be missed dearly!

No comments: